Friday, August 29, 2008

Honey Bee......Mini Asean..........MNS AGM Meeting






Last weekend (24 August 2008) , I brought my family to 'visit' Malacca, not for a holiday but for a meeting at  Seri Malaysia Hotel, Ayer Keroh. I had to attend the Malaysian Nature Society (MNS) Annual General Meeting that I was one of the candidate for the MNS Council Member for 2008/2010. However, after the ballot process, I was not the selected one as there are only 6 seats and the candidates were 12. I took this opportunity to thanks to Prof. Madya Dr. Sulong of University Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) for proposed me as candidate, and for those who had voted me for that post, thanks a lot. I'll proceed with my volunteering work as MNS Education  Coordinator as usual. 

For my family members, thanks for your supports and patience while you were at the hotel. Hope our 'visit' to Malacca that day is not the first and last for you. I promise to bring you all again to visit the historical city of Malacca next time, yes, in a real visit.

No comments: